Topics include but not limited to the following areas:
Cultural and educational services
Intangible Cultural Heritage and Service Management of Tourist Attractions
Auxiliary management of enterprise training and education
The development of educational modernization under multimedia equipment
Medical education and the development of human health and health service management
The development of entertainment and cultural services under aesthetic education
The Future Development of Education Service under Social Change
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted. The published papers will then be submitted for CPCI, CNKI abstracting/indexing.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to Submission System (Chinese Version), Submission System (English Version)
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Download : Download
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact Jules ( +86-13502444340 )
1. Papers are accepted in English. Papers should be of academic or practical value and have not been published in academic journals or conferences at home or abroad. Published authors are required to submit full papers for peer review, while authors who are presenting papers but not publishing papers are required to submit abstracts.
2. The author can check the weight through Crosscheck, Turnitin or other query systems at his own expense. Otherwise, the author will be responsible for the rejection caused by the article repetition rate. Papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and will be posted on the conference homepage.
3. Papers should be formatted in accordance with the template on the official website of the conference, no less than 6 pages.